Product Details: 1ch Active UTP CCTV Video Receiver
1ch Active UTP CCTV Video Receiver / Active Video Balun
The GPVB-30R 1ch active UTP video receiver receives balanced signal to convert it into unbalanced signal and raises the received signal with perfect receiving effect, which can be applied in the occasions such as video monitoring and video meeting. It can simplify the wiring project and save wire use quantity.
· Adopt differential signal transmission with excellent anti-jamming ability
· Save project wire expenses, each a pair of twisted pair wire transmits one channel of video signal and one common Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire can simultaneously transmit four channels of video signal
· The farthest transmission distance will be 2952 FT if it is used with passive transceiver and the farthest transmission distance can reach 3900 FT if it is used with active transmitter
· Outstanding interference rejection, transient protection
· “Press-Fit” terminal block
· Two video outputs for DVR and LCD
· ABS plastic case
|NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
|DC to 5MHz
|Coax, Male BNC
|-10℃ to +70℃
|-30℃ to +70℃
|0 to 95%
|2*Male BNC and “Press-Fit” terminal blocks
Type of the required wire:
Unshielded Cat-5 or above twisted pair wire (Please use standard Cat-5 or above twisted pair wire. The wire quality will directly affect the transmitted image effect and transmission distance.)
Characteristic impedance: 100Ω±20Ω
DC loop resistance: 18Ω/100m
Differential capacitance: 62pf/m (Maximum)
Connect the two-color wires of a pair of Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire to the ‘+’ terminal of the green socket and connect the single-color wires to the ‘-’ terminal. Connect the BNC interface of the receiver to the monitor or other recording equipments. If there is any joint in the circuit, please adopt welding method or special junction box to ensure perfect contact at the joint.
Adjust “BRIGHTNESS” knob to adjust the image brightness, then adjust “SHARPNESS” dial switch to compensate the image sharpness and color. The compensation size in turn is 1 as minimum and 4 as maximum. Pressing dial switch shows the compensation of this position is turned on. Next or multiple switches can be pressed according to the requirements. The four dial switches can compose 16 compensation values (as shown in the following figure) to meet the requirements of different transmission distances.