Product Details: 1ch Active CCTV UTP Video Transmitter
1ch Active CCTV Video Transmitter / Active Video Balun
The GPVB-30T active UTP video transmitter is to convert the video signal into the balanced signal applicable to be transmitted on common Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire with perfect transmission effect, which can be applied in the occasions such as video monitoring and video meeting and can transmit four channels of video image simultaneously on an 8-core Cat-5 twisted pair wire. It can simplify the wiring project and save wire use quantity.
· Adopt differential signal transmission with excellent anti-jamming ability
· Save project wire expenses, each a pair of twisted pair wire transmits one channel of video signal and one common Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire can simultaneously transmit four channels of video signal
· The farthest transmission distance can reach 3937 FEET if it is used with active receiver
· Outstanding interference rejection, transient protection
· Third gear gain amplification adjustment
· “Press-Fit” terminal block
· ABS plastic case
|Video Format||NTSC, PAL, and SECAM|
|Frequency Response||DC to 5MHz|
|Impedance||Coax, Male BNC||75 ohms|
|RJ45/Terminal Block||100 ohms|
|Working environment||Working Temperature||-10℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-30℃ to +70℃|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Connector||Male BNC and “Press-Fit” terminal blocks|
Type of the required wire:
Unshielded Cat-5 or above twisted pair wire (Please use standard Cat-5 or above twisted pair wire. The wire quality will directly affect the transmitted image effect and transmission distance.)
DC loop resistance: 18Ω/100m
Differential capacitance: 62pf/m (maximum)
Connect the two-color wires of a pair of Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire to the ‘+’ terminal of the green socket and connect the single-color wires to the ‘-’ terminal of the green socket. Connect the BNC interface of the transmitter to the BNC interface of the camera. If there is any joint in the circuit, please adopt welding method or special junction box to ensure perfect contact at the joint.
Adjust and slide the switch according to the distance.