1. An RMA is valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue.
2. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization.
3. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the Invoice and the RMA must be written visibly on the outside of the shipping carton. Do not use the product’s box as a shipping carton. The product must include all manuals, software, and accessories inside the original packaging.
4. All returns must be shipped prepaid to: RMA Department, SAFECAM INC. 2231 WEST FAIRBANKS AVE. WINTER PARK, FL. 32789.
5. Method of return shipment shall be equal to the method by which the item was received by SAFECAM.
6. In event that a unit is DOA (Dead on Arrival) SAFECAM will ship a replacement unit immediately after the leading technician has determined that the product is defective and after an Advanced Replacement Agreement has been submitted and approved.
7. Advanced replacements may be issued only upon approval of an Advanced Replacement Agreement which is available online at http://guardaplex.info/Forms/. If the returned product is tested and found to be in normal working condition with no defects found, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the credit or the item may be shipped back at buyer’s expense.
8. RMA items will be repaired or replaced at SAFECAM’S discretion.